Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas is Coming, HERE'S HELP!



It's ONE WEEK before the
big day!  Where does the year
go?  I hope you are well on the way to being done with most of your Christmas preparations.

There is so much to be done, and when the weather is cold, snowy, icy, it makes it hard to get out to the stores!  Today is supposed to be the busiest shopping day of the year.  I've done most of mine, and that's good!  I still have to decorate some, and bake, and wrap prezzies!  I bet you do too!

Well, fear not, I have some little friends below that will be happy to help you.
They are cute, cheerful, and don't demand payment - just love, huggs, treats
and cuddles.



In case you didn't click on the link on the video, here is the Adoption site referenced.
The Best Friends Animal Society put together this awesome video.
I first learned about them on the Today Show this week.  There are so many deserving charities, especially this time of year.  You know how I love animals, and I support animal related organizations.  There are so many adorable, adoptable animals that need fur-ever homes.  I also put some gadgets on my right side bar, and at the bottom of the blog.  You can plug in your zip code, and the type of pet you'd want, and PetFinder will help you out!  It warms my heart when our four legged friends can be helped!


Of course, like Christopher below suggested, DON'T, I repeat DON"T run out
and adopt an animal just because it's Christmas and you think a puppy or 
bunny, or even a hamster would look cute beneath the tree, just because
your kids whined about wanting a pet for Christmas!  That's the worst
thing you can do,  then EVEN more Animals will end up in the shelters.  A pet
should be well planned, by all members of the family, and NEVER a "surprise" gift.


I know I can't own a pet now, so when I post about this and about helping the animals,
I mean by a donation of time, supplies, money, or just visiting the shelter and
playing with them to cheer them up!  There are many ways to help a pet.  Even feeding the birds in your yard & leaving them fresh water when it's cold (change after freezing).


Here are some more cuties from the featured Adoptions Charity.  You'll see Kitteh's, Pups, Horsies, and BUNNIES, oh My!



It's such a pretty time of year, and joyful too!  Bring joy to your heart by helping animals whenever you can.  We need to do so, because they can't help themselves.


Now, lets all sing along with our Pal's at Loony Tunes, and my Favorite Bunny, Buggs! Daffy puts in an appearance too!  Enjoy and MERRY CHRISTMAS!




Merry Christmas, From Bunnxoxoxo  •·.·´¯`·.·•♦•·.·´¯`·.·•♦•·.·´¯`·.·•♦•·.·´¯`·.·•♦•·.·´¯`·.·•♦•·.·´¯`·.·•♦•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•♦•·.·´¯`·.·•♦•·.·´¯`·.·•♦•·.·´¯`·.·•♦•·.·´¯`·.·•♦•·.·´¯`·.·•♦•·.·´¯`·.·•.·´¯`·.·•♦•·.·´¯`

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Use it while you have it!


Byeeeeeeeeee!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Worth Checking Out!


Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Amusing Bunni's Musings

Defending America against lamestream nuts

Defending America against lamestream nuts
Click My Pal for Breitbart's Site!

Oh Yeah!

Oh Yeah!
If You don't like it, LEAVE. I don't care if you read this blog or not. If you're a troll, don't bother to comment, you'll get blocked & deleted anyway!

Jedi Kittehs!


pets

Copyright

Copyright

Silly Squirrel

Silly Squirrel

Too Cute for Words

Powered By Blogger