Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Another Spoiled Celeb has a Sweary Meltdown!




There is no shortage of spoiled celebs who have major meltdowns when things don't go their way!  The latest looser to rant about Lord knows what is Nicolas Cage.

Maybe he was mad someone made fun of his hairpiece.  Or, maybe he was just roaring drunk.  The Mail Online reports:

Nicolas's meltdown moment occurred outside a nightclub in Romania, after filming his new movie, Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengeance.  It was just after 5 am on Sunday morning when Cage lost his temper outside the club in Bucharest, Romania. The incident was caught on camera by a passer-by on his mobile phone device.



Get in that car and walk away. I'll f*****g die because of honour. I'll f*****g die right now,' screams Nicolas in the video.

What set off the multi-million dollar actor's rage is unknown, but in the video it appears that his anger is directed towards a man and two women, who all attempt to calm him down.
Nicolas' minders were also forced to step in, trying to move the actor away from the venue.  But the group's advice falls on deaf ears, as Nicolas pulls away and screams: 'Don't ouch me you little b****.'
Moments later he heads back towards the concerned group, pretending to point two fingers in his own eyes and screaming:
 'See my eyes - respect them as you'd respect me.'



Read more from the original article RIGHT HERE!

I found the video on YouTube.  The links in the article didn't take you to a vid. 
 Watch and see if you can understand him!  I'm glad the Daily Mail translated for us!


I think Christian Bales' Rant was infinitely more entertaining.  Especially the way
RevoLucian made the Remix.  Watch Below!  Language Alert, Yo!


I don't know how Bab's ended up in there, no wonder Chris is swearing his nutty head off.

Below is the actual, unedited rant!  It is quite entertaining too.  There have been many times I wish I could have gone off on people who tormented me, but I didn't want to get canned.
Ahhhhh, the perks of being a big, money making super star - getting to say whatever you want. They can get away with it because they are "artistic" and actors, and most artists, are notoriously temperamental and high strung.   I have many of those traits, but I restrain my mouth.  I had way more, extremely valid reasons to go off, but I just sat there and smiled.
That made the tormentors even madder!  They want a reaction out of you, don't you know.
Someday I won't be so sweet and restrained when someone pisses me off.....when that
day comes, run away!  I love to watch and live it vicariously, though!   Merry Christmas.


There, I feel better now.  

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Use it while you have it!


Byeeeeeeeeee!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Worth Checking Out!


Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Amusing Bunni's Musings

Defending America against lamestream nuts

Defending America against lamestream nuts
Click My Pal for Breitbart's Site!

Oh Yeah!

Oh Yeah!
If You don't like it, LEAVE. I don't care if you read this blog or not. If you're a troll, don't bother to comment, you'll get blocked & deleted anyway!

Jedi Kittehs!


pets

Copyright

Copyright

Silly Squirrel

Silly Squirrel

Too Cute for Words

Powered By Blogger