Saturday, November 20, 2010

Might Get Loud!








If you're in the mood to stay home and watch a video, I highly recommend
"It Might Get Loud". I got this the other day, and WOW, it is
superb. Jimmy Page, The Edge and Jack White together talking and riffing.
Great insight into the creative process, and PRICELESS footage from the past.
Here's the trailer, which doesn't do the film justice. I'm going to renew this and watch again. Also has a good interview from the Toronto Presser, and deleted scenes.


My fav parts were many, but I esp. enjoyed watching Page explore the mansion where Led Zeppelin recorded their ground breaking works. Page's history is very interesting, to say the least. I came across this great article about Jimmy's life. He sure survived a lot and lived to tell.  You can do a search on YouTube for the film and see other vids related to the documentary, and it seems people recorded their favorite scenes too.

I also discovered Led Zeppelin.com, better late than never.
This site has a wealth of video's grouped by year, location, etc.
What fun to see all these, and some interviews. I loved their concert film
"The Song Remains the Same" that also had fantasy sequences.

In case you missed my other post on the latest cool movies coming out,
you can find it RIGHT HERE. Let me know which films you saw, and how you liked them. BTW, I recently rented "Robin Hood" and thought that was stellar too.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Use it while you have it!


Byeeeeeeeeee!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Worth Checking Out!


Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Amusing Bunni's Musings

Defending America against lamestream nuts

Defending America against lamestream nuts
Click My Pal for Breitbart's Site!

Oh Yeah!

Oh Yeah!
If You don't like it, LEAVE. I don't care if you read this blog or not. If you're a troll, don't bother to comment, you'll get blocked & deleted anyway!

Jedi Kittehs!


pets

Copyright

Copyright

Silly Squirrel

Silly Squirrel

Too Cute for Words

Powered By Blogger