Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Movie Fun with Bun















It's a beautiful, relatively warm Monday today, and I hope everyone's weekend was great. I was very, very busy. I want to start your week off happily, so here is a video of something to look forward too. The new Harry Potter movie, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" is set to open November 19th. This one looks like the most interesting one yet, very dark, with some really good themes of good vs. evil, and Harry more grown up. I usually wait until these flicks go to video, but I might go to the local theatre for this one, I haven't been in ages!


If you enjoyed that, Harry has his very own YouTube Channel. It is very professionally set up, a lovely layout, with loads of different vids, and interviews.

Also opening the same day is another VERY exciting looking flick "The Next Three Days" Starring Russell Crowe & Liam Neeson, two of my fav actors. This looks very entertaining and thrilling. I would want these guys on my side to help if I was in
the kind of trouble the leading lady is. Check it out.


As long as you're watching trailers, here's a film that's currently showing
"Skyline". As if we don't have enough to worry about, now there's this.
Aliens (and not the current illegal ones) invading earth. I wonder if
bammy will want to give THEM amnesty and put them on the voting rolls?


Hope you enjoyed your movie break! I'm going to hit the RedBox today, because I got coupons (2) for a total of 4 FREE Rentals. Walgreens has a great sale promo, buy a pack of 20 AA or AAA batteries for $8 (already a super price), and the coupons print at checkout! I am a very price conscious shopper, and Love Sunday's for all the stores ads, plus mfg. coupons. I'm sure there will be cool movies I've wanted to see for ages, because I haven't been to the theatre in months. Also, I've discovered Blockbuster has a "Blue Box" in food stores, also Rental for $1 a day! So, between the stores I frequent, I"m sure I"ll find something to keep me amused and entertained, I hope you do too.
If not, you can always watch re-runs of the Sunday news shows, they were funny.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Use it while you have it!


Byeeeeeeeeee!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Worth Checking Out!


Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Amusing Bunni's Musings

Defending America against lamestream nuts

Defending America against lamestream nuts
Click My Pal for Breitbart's Site!

Oh Yeah!

Oh Yeah!
If You don't like it, LEAVE. I don't care if you read this blog or not. If you're a troll, don't bother to comment, you'll get blocked & deleted anyway!

Jedi Kittehs!


pets

Copyright

Copyright

Silly Squirrel

Silly Squirrel

Too Cute for Words

Powered By Blogger