Sunday, September 16, 2012

We Need Some Relaxation, Video's!










I don't know about you, but I am SO worn out and just bone tired.  All the horrible news lately, and the blatant lies being thrown around like so much manure has me sick, disgusted, and just wanting to relax.

Like the rest of a Weary America, and the world, I am counting the days, NO, hours, until Nov. 6th, when we can get rid of this horror show.
I shudder to think what else might happen between now and then, but what can I do about it anyway, just worry myself even sicker?  No, I'll try and relax.

Maybe what I need is a nice massage, like these two.



I wish I had gotten a sister for Kitteh, she would have lots of fun all day relaxing.
You'l have to brush your teeth after watching this one....it's TOO sweet ;-)



I think I'll get one of these massage thingies too!  I bet Kittehkins would like it, as well, like this little lazy bones.



Our Friend, Opus, who inspired me today to look for cute kitten videos, has an adorable post up with another cutie who really enjoys his food, It's VERY YUMMY!

I had not felt like posting for a while, because I have so much on my plate, and I've been feeling ill, and very tired, with no energy.  I guess I'm just plum worn out.  Hopefully things will resolve themselves soon.  And, if nothing else, when we get rid of that dog eating, lying freak defiling our WH in less then 2 months, that will perk me up, it nothing else does.

I want to wish my Jewish Friends a very Happy New Year, Rosh Hashanah.
May your High Holidays of 2012 be filled with all good things.  And, I am praying
for Israel, that it survives all it's enemies, and it's so called "friend", while jug ears is
bent on destroying her.  Thank Goodness for Bibi!




No comments:

Use it while you have it!


Byeeeeeeeeee!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Worth Checking Out!


Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Amusing Bunni's Musings

Defending America against lamestream nuts

Defending America against lamestream nuts
Click My Pal for Breitbart's Site!

Oh Yeah!

Oh Yeah!
If You don't like it, LEAVE. I don't care if you read this blog or not. If you're a troll, don't bother to comment, you'll get blocked & deleted anyway!

Jedi Kittehs!


pets

Copyright

Copyright

Silly Squirrel

Silly Squirrel

Too Cute for Words

Powered By Blogger