Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Watch out for your fingers,uncouth alert!









Wow, I looked at the calendar, and I see we are 3 weeks into the New Year, and I haven't done a blog post.

I know you guys are probably wondering what's going on with me, and if I'm still alive.

Well, thankfully, the Good Lord has not called me home yet.  I feel about the same, I have my relatively good days, and my bad days.  Some days I'm so weak feeling I can hardly lift my head off the pillow.  My horrible illness is very draining on me, I'm tired all the time.  I've also lost 30 pounds in the last month, even though I try and eat.

I just have to put everything in God's hands, and let him guide my life.    I appreciate your continued prayers, they really help.  I also am eternally grateful for the donations you've made to my medical fund. If you haven't done so yet, or if God guides you to help me out again, if you donated earlier, I would VERY much appreciate it.  The secure link to my Pay Pal is to the Right --------->   Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Well, I'm still trying to recover from the freak fest and coronation of the emperor with NO clothes, and even less class, yesterday.  I couldn't avoid watching it on TV, I kept channel hopping.  I knew the classless cretins would provide plenty of gaffs and moments of creepiness, and boy, was I right.

I could not believe my own eyes when I saw the video of Mooch rolling her eyes at John Boehner while stuffing her fat ugly mug like a starving wildebeast.  She was hunched over that plate of lobster like a rabid dog who would pounce on the lst person who tried to take it from her.  I hope the waiters still have their arms attached.  The downright mean and evil looks she gave John B, ignoring his kind attempts at conversation, was truly beneath anyone.  I don't know how he managed to keep his lunch down, sitting next to that pig.  Elbows on the table, swilling wine, chewing with her mouth open, shoveling food into that pie hole like she hadn't eaten in a week, eeeewwwwwww, I've seen apes at the zoo during feeding time with better manners and social graces.

It truly was a national disgrace.  Even worse, towards the end of the vid, emperor barry the bum obummer was PICKING HIS NOSE.  I thought he'd loose his thumb up in there.  OMG, I have NEVER seen something so gross and sickening.  Good thing I had taken my nausea pills before I watched.  I don't want to pollute my blog page with their ugly visages, so here is the link if you had not seen this.    http://youtu.be/OXNvNbMKLyM

The way people were fawning over these poseurs is baffling, they truly are brain dead zombies who drank too much kook aide, and ripple! I'm sure the First Grifters are laughing all the way to the bank, the untold MILLIONS of OUR tax dollars wasted on this side show....... It brings to mind this quote:

"Do not blame Caesar, blame the people of Rome who have so enthusiastically acclaimed and adored him and rejoiced in their loss of freedom and danced in his path and given him triumphal processions. Blame the people who hail him when he speaks in the Forum of the new wonderful good society which shall now be Rome's, interpreted to mean more money, more ease, more security, and more living fatly at the expense of the industrious."

Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC).


Still true today, isn't it?

This silly porker has better table manners than mooch and barky




Just like a rabid doggie, never come between mooch and her food, or you could loose a few fingers!  Watch out for hungry kitties too!






I hope everyone working the banquets has good workers comp insurance, and that they still have all their appendages.  ;-)

Too bad mooch didn't learn how to be cute while eating, like this little baby, who doesn't like to share her food either!



Well, dear friends, that should do it for your cute video fix.  My lst post of the New Year!  I hope your year is filled with happiness, Love and good health.  I love you all.  Even if I don't get around to commenting you all, you always are in my thoughts and prayers, please keep me in yours!



Molly Loves You, Too!  

1 comment:

Bunkerville said...

My prayers go out to you.

Use it while you have it!


Byeeeeeeeeee!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Worth Checking Out!


Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Amusing Bunni's Musings

Defending America against lamestream nuts

Defending America against lamestream nuts
Click My Pal for Breitbart's Site!

Oh Yeah!

Oh Yeah!
If You don't like it, LEAVE. I don't care if you read this blog or not. If you're a troll, don't bother to comment, you'll get blocked & deleted anyway!

Jedi Kittehs!


pets

Copyright

Copyright

Silly Squirrel

Silly Squirrel

Too Cute for Words

Powered By Blogger