Sunday, September 2, 2012

A Dire Warning MUST Watch!










Chuck Norris just put out a super video, he has a
DIRE WARNING for America!

Watch and learn.




Here's another warning!  by Dinesh D'Souza, the author and Filmmaker.

I want to see this movie!  But I don't know if I can stomach all the clips of ovomit.
Maybe I'll read the book.



All I know is we MUST vote out this horror, or Lord only knows what will happen to America!  Another Patriot who gets it is Hero, Clint Eastwood.

In case you missed it, here is the full performance.  It speaks for itself.



He's crazy like a fox, and knew EXACTLY what he was doing!  This empty chair meme will be around forever!  Kitteh enjoyed it too, she watched from her comfy chair.



She gave it full attention and approval!  She also has more sense and honesty than the empty headed suit in the empty chair!

I hope you have a comfy holiday weekend in your favorite chair.  While you're enjoying yourself, spare a thought and a prayer for all the people who have lost everything in the horrible floods and hurricanes.  I sure will be.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

While I agree that the clips of Obummer were the hardest part of 2016, they were not so many as to ruin the film. You really should go see it. I have a feeling that the movie is better than the book.

Happy Labor Day, Bunni and kittehkins. Ericcaw sensds drooly hellosesx as she rubs myy keyboard wuth good morningg loves ad kissses annd sticcks herr face in mai coffeee.

Use it while you have it!


Byeeeeeeeeee!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Worth Checking Out!


Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Amusing Bunni's Musings

Defending America against lamestream nuts

Defending America against lamestream nuts
Click My Pal for Breitbart's Site!

Oh Yeah!

Oh Yeah!
If You don't like it, LEAVE. I don't care if you read this blog or not. If you're a troll, don't bother to comment, you'll get blocked & deleted anyway!

Jedi Kittehs!


pets

Copyright

Copyright

Silly Squirrel

Silly Squirrel

Too Cute for Words

Powered By Blogger