Saturday, August 18, 2012

Attack of the Killer Tigers!












Don't worry,
I saved the doggies from
that angry Kitteh!



Here are some cuties with the killer, hunter instinct.



Kittehkins does that to me and my ankle has the scratches to prove it.
She loves to hide around the corner, late at night, and pounce on my ankle when I walk by.  I don't know why she thinks 5 am is a good time to play!  Silly girl, but I can't stay mad at her.   I love her a whole bunch, kind of like this momma here.



There's nothing like a mother's love.  That sweet momma kitteh looks like my little one, gotta love tabbies.  What a beautiful family.  I hope they get to all live together.
Kittehkins kittens got adopted out to families right before I got her, so I never met them.
I heard two got adopted together.  I know they are doing well.
This little one is happy about that too!



Kitteh and I hope your weekend gives you something to applaud about!


Or, you can just take a nap.

No comments:

Use it while you have it!


Byeeeeeeeeee!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Worth Checking Out!


Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Amusing Bunni's Musings

Defending America against lamestream nuts

Defending America against lamestream nuts
Click My Pal for Breitbart's Site!

Oh Yeah!

Oh Yeah!
If You don't like it, LEAVE. I don't care if you read this blog or not. If you're a troll, don't bother to comment, you'll get blocked & deleted anyway!

Jedi Kittehs!


pets

Copyright

Copyright

Silly Squirrel

Silly Squirrel

Too Cute for Words

Powered By Blogger