Saturday, July 21, 2012

Something to Think About, AJ on Theatre Massacre









I was interested to hear
Alex Jones' take on the Colorado Theatre Massacre.


AJ doesn't disappoint.
He make some very interesting points, and given the elements in government today, I would put nothing past them.

It's already true that the media and politicians are using this awful event to further curtail our liberty.  There are also more in-depth articles at Infowars, on my sidebar ~~~~~>



I don't agree with all of AJ's theories, but the points he makes here are compelling, and plausible.  Watch this next one.  I think IF this is staged, this is the reason it happened NOW, and capitalized on the release of the biggest Movie in years!



Makes you think, doesn't it?   Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm!  Indeed.

Well, I would NEVER go to a midnight movie, even before this, it's stupid.  You can't wait a few days until the crowds thin out? And, who brings their little kids to a thing like that, at that hour???  Even if the Movie was Bambi, you don't bring a kid out at midnight!  WTF is wrong with people these days.  These are the same idiots who brought America to where we are now.

Even the second week is good enough, especially for this movie.  I don't know if I will go and see this one.  If I do, it won't be THIS weekend.  I might wait until the video.  If you're of the same mind, here's the trailer.  That might be good enough, considering this flick didn't get the best reviews, and it's too bleak for my tastes, and heavy handed, with that imbecilic OWS message thrown in, to "Rise" against the 1%.  Class warfare, etc.



Whatever you do this weekend, stay safe, and keep your eyes open, and your wits about you.  It's getting crazier by the day.

No comments:

Use it while you have it!


Byeeeeeeeeee!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Worth Checking Out!


Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Amusing Bunni's Musings

Defending America against lamestream nuts

Defending America against lamestream nuts
Click My Pal for Breitbart's Site!

Oh Yeah!

Oh Yeah!
If You don't like it, LEAVE. I don't care if you read this blog or not. If you're a troll, don't bother to comment, you'll get blocked & deleted anyway!

Jedi Kittehs!


pets

Copyright

Copyright

Silly Squirrel

Silly Squirrel

Too Cute for Words

Powered By Blogger