Saturday, July 28, 2012

Have you caught the Fever yet?








The Olympic Fever?

I was looking forward to the opening ceremonies.

So, I was resting and watching TV, and for the life of me, I couldn't stay awake!

I would have loved to see the whole bit of Daniel Craig, the corgis, and the Queen, but
alas, I just couldn't stay awake.  I saw bits of it on the recaps, and looking online, I see the nasty Olympic Committee has hidden it.

Here's something I found, it will have to do.



A photo montage isn't too bad either!



I thought the queen looked very pretty,, especially her Jewels.  Loved the necklace and brooch.  She did look rather bored at some points, but who can blame her, it's a long night.  I couldn't even stay awake.  Hopefully they'll replay the opening at some point.


Here's a great video from RT of all the fireworks!



NBC has it's own you tube channel with a link where you can watch.  You can also
go to the links on there.  I'm too lazy to link them.  This hot weather just wears me out.
I deserve a Gold Medal for going to the store two times today, and bringing home 20 pounds of Kitty litter on the bus!  I also deserve a Gold Medal for living in this crap city and putting up with all the nonsense I have to contend with daily, but oh well.



If you're across the pond, and taking in any of this, let us know how you liked it.
I would probably stay away, too many crowds, and you never know what might happen.

Have a fun weekend, whatever you do.  Kitteh will be practicing for Olympic Cuteness While Lounging Competition, she's a Gold Medal shoe-in.



No comments:

Use it while you have it!


Byeeeeeeeeee!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Worth Checking Out!


Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Amusing Bunni's Musings

Defending America against lamestream nuts

Defending America against lamestream nuts
Click My Pal for Breitbart's Site!

Oh Yeah!

Oh Yeah!
If You don't like it, LEAVE. I don't care if you read this blog or not. If you're a troll, don't bother to comment, you'll get blocked & deleted anyway!

Jedi Kittehs!


pets

Copyright

Copyright

Silly Squirrel

Silly Squirrel

Too Cute for Words

Powered By Blogger