Friday, July 15, 2011

Genius Cats Video! Re-Enact all of Harry Potter!





The Final Harry Potter Flick,
Opens TODAY!

I have seen some reviews, and
so far, looks very good!

I think I"ll go to the theatre for this one, instead of waiting for the dvd, like I did on Part 1.

In case you've forgotten what's happened in all the 7 previous movies, these brilliant kitteh's have made this fun video
to get you up to speed!



There, now that you know what happened before, here's the Official Trailer!



Maybe I'll really splurge and go to the super big cinema and watch in 3-D, I've heard that's really awesome!  If you've seen it, let me know how you like it.


Dear Kitteh sure seems to be impressed!  She was so scared, she's holding her
mousie for all she's worth!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Use it while you have it!


Byeeeeeeeeee!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Worth Checking Out!


Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Amusing Bunni's Musings

Defending America against lamestream nuts

Defending America against lamestream nuts
Click My Pal for Breitbart's Site!

Oh Yeah!

Oh Yeah!
If You don't like it, LEAVE. I don't care if you read this blog or not. If you're a troll, don't bother to comment, you'll get blocked & deleted anyway!

Jedi Kittehs!


pets

Copyright

Copyright

Silly Squirrel

Silly Squirrel

Too Cute for Words

Powered By Blogger