Thursday, June 9, 2011

Now, for something completely different ;-)




I don't know about you, but I am completely weinered out.  We need to get back to what REALLY matters in life.....
ADORABLE ANIMALS!


After the photo dump yesterday, the whole sordid mess, and the owner of it, should be dropped into a dumpster, and taken to the city trash heap, or better yet, one of those floating trash barges in the middle of the ocean.

Until that happens, feast your eyes on these adorable pals!
A cheetah cub and puppy at the Busch Gardens in Tampa.



Did you every seen anything sweeter?  Well, if you are a regular reader of this blog,
you probably have, but still, Ahhhhhhhhhh!  That little Cheetah is SO SWEET and reminds me of an adorable kitteh with Paws of Fury!  (Check my right sidebar).

These two buddies were on the Today Show this morning, so here is their
live interview.  "Adorable cheetah cub visits Studio 1A"


You will LOVE the close-ups of the Cheetah, I want to kiss her, look at that face!


Visit msnbc.com for , world news,


I hope you have a fun filled day, with many more adorable animals to enjoy,
and lot's less weiners!  I predict the demented dillwad will be resigning
before the next week is out.  I'm sick of looking at his ugly mug, let alone his other shortcomings ;-)



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Use it while you have it!


Byeeeeeeeeee!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Worth Checking Out!


Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Amusing Bunni's Musings

Defending America against lamestream nuts

Defending America against lamestream nuts
Click My Pal for Breitbart's Site!

Oh Yeah!

Oh Yeah!
If You don't like it, LEAVE. I don't care if you read this blog or not. If you're a troll, don't bother to comment, you'll get blocked & deleted anyway!

Jedi Kittehs!


pets

Copyright

Copyright

Silly Squirrel

Silly Squirrel

Too Cute for Words

Powered By Blogger