Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Take a Happiness Break!




We have had more than our share of depressing news stories the past several days. I don't have to reiterate them all to you, Lord knows the headlines and TV News shows are full of them, not to mention all the blogs.

Well, I am very distressed by all the horrors, natural disasters, lies, incompetence, spinning, bad weather, etc. etc.  So, I went in search of some video's to take your mind off the sadness and perhaps give you a smile.

First up, we have a lucky little fellow who escapes by a hair!  I sure like the last few seconds of the clip, where he is safe and smiling.  I'm glad one of my squirrel buddies didn't wind up as the tigers' pre-lunch appetizer.


           Lucky little Guy, indeed!

Now, everyone should take a chill pill and calm down with the vitriol and rhetoric, especially the lying lefties.  They should practice the zen calmness of these
three little kittehs!



        I have a taste for some oranges now, to fortify me before I go shovel a huge pile of snow!  Of course, it would have been too considerate and nice for my neighbor, who has a snowblower, to take an extra 90 SECONDS or so, to go over my front path and walkway while he did his!  Oh NOOOOOOOOOO, that would be too much like right!

 OK, rant over, I'm trying to be calm ;-)
You can't fix stupid, so it's better to just ignore it!  Trust me, I know.



Finally, we have some unlikely playmates who get along and love each other, despite the conventional wisdom.

In six months, that could change though.

I know everyone wants to adopt that
cuddly boo boo bear!



     Our Kitteh Friend sure is fiesty, gotta love her.

Have a lovely day, everyone, and when life aggravates or bums you out,
always try to think to yourself, "It could be worse".    Hugggggs,   Bunni!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Use it while you have it!


Byeeeeeeeeee!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Worth Checking Out!


Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Amusing Bunni's Musings

Defending America against lamestream nuts

Defending America against lamestream nuts
Click My Pal for Breitbart's Site!

Oh Yeah!

Oh Yeah!
If You don't like it, LEAVE. I don't care if you read this blog or not. If you're a troll, don't bother to comment, you'll get blocked & deleted anyway!

Jedi Kittehs!


pets

Copyright

Copyright

Silly Squirrel

Silly Squirrel

Too Cute for Words

Powered By Blogger