Friday, January 28, 2011

It's been a Long Week, Visit Bunni's Comedy Club


It's been an awful week!  Natural disasters, riots, our TV's being taken over by morons!  WTF!

It's time to relax and visit
Bunni's Comedy Club.  I
bet you didn't know I had one, did you?  No matter, you're here now, so pull up a chair and have a laugh.  I was doing a search on YouTube for some more funny bits by Ricky Gervais, since I so enjoyed him at the Golden Globes.

I don't have cable, so I don't get to see all the HBO specials and stuff.  Luckily, there are lots of vids on YT  and I found one great channel that has various programs labeled in order and they automatically switch to the next one in sequence as you watch!  How cool is that.
The channel and Ricky Playlist  is on Chimerical1963's Channel.  I'll embed the first
video below.  It's from the Fame Tour, December, 2007.

Imagine my happiness when I scrolled further down his playlist and saw that Ricky
talks about ANIMALS!  It is a show in 8 parts!  CLICK HERE for part one.  He gets on stage at about the 4:00 minute mark. The link will let you watch in sequence.
Also, see what else you might like.



After you watch this, Click the link above and watch from there, so the video's automatically cue up to the next one!

There is a funny tour on Politics.  I'll embed the first below.  I don't think he'd get away with all that today, with all the PC crap going on.



Here's a shorter clip, Ricky & his mate.   They get kind of sweary, but it's funny!
 I like his version of The Office.  I HATE the USA one with Steve Carrell and all those misfits.  That version sucks.




Well, those channels should give you lots of stuff to look at, if you don't have cable.
You could also make your pet cat a FaceBook Page, or clean your closets out!
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Use it while you have it!


Byeeeeeeeeee!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Worth Checking Out!


Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Amusing Bunni's Musings

Defending America against lamestream nuts

Defending America against lamestream nuts
Click My Pal for Breitbart's Site!

Oh Yeah!

Oh Yeah!
If You don't like it, LEAVE. I don't care if you read this blog or not. If you're a troll, don't bother to comment, you'll get blocked & deleted anyway!

Jedi Kittehs!


pets

Copyright

Copyright

Silly Squirrel

Silly Squirrel

Too Cute for Words

Powered By Blogger