Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas from Bunni, Squirrel & Nut Edition

Merry Christmas from the Bunni Hutch to your house.  I hope you all had a wonderful and Blessed Christmas Day, and a lovely evening to come.  God Bless you all, and your family, pets and friends.

This is the day that family gathers round the beautifully decorated Christmas Tree and indulges in some Christmas Cheer!
 I hope your gathering turned out a whole lot better than our friends, the Griswalds!

I'm sure everyone has a relative somewhere   like dear old Aunt Bethany!
She obviously saw my post the other day about wrapping cats!



Now we have a surprise visitor to Clark's Christmas Party.
I wanted to embed that classic clip, but every clip says embedding not allowed,
so you just have to follow THIS LINK and see for yourself!



I hope your Christmas celebrations were a bit more subdued!  Now you are ready
to gather around the TV and see some of the many great shows on for this festive holiday!  PBS has been running many nights now the San Francisco Ballet's Nutcracker.
If you get a chance, watch it.  The music is beautiful, as are all the performers.
My favorite is the Arabian Nights sequence.  I couldn't find a clip of that,
 so here's the trailer.



I think the Snow Queen made a stop-over with all her snowflakes.  White Christmas' are highly over-rated.  I hope we don't get any more blizzards tonight.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, FROM BUNNI!



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Use it while you have it!


Byeeeeeeeeee!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Worth Checking Out!


Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Amusing Bunni's Musings

Defending America against lamestream nuts

Defending America against lamestream nuts
Click My Pal for Breitbart's Site!

Oh Yeah!

Oh Yeah!
If You don't like it, LEAVE. I don't care if you read this blog or not. If you're a troll, don't bother to comment, you'll get blocked & deleted anyway!

Jedi Kittehs!


pets

Copyright

Copyright

Silly Squirrel

Silly Squirrel

Too Cute for Words

Powered By Blogger