Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Treats from Bunni, Featuring BUNNIES!

Greetings Ghouls and Gals.  It's finally Halloween!  I've saved the best video's in my series of adorable animals dressed for and celebrating All Hallows Eve for TODAY!  I hope you enjoy them, and I thank all my lovely friends and readers who have been kind enough to link to me the past week with my seasonal holiday fun Halloween posts!  It is my favorite holiday for dressing up pets.  I don't like the scary aspect of it very much, but with most things in life, you must put up with the bad, while enjoying the good!  I hope you are all good today, and stay safe.

First up, I have finally found some REAL LIVE BUNNIES Celebrating Halloween.  Their owner and producer of the video is VERY creative with ALL aspects of this amazing production, training, costumes, staging, music, WOW, I tip my hat to her!


What would Halloween be without my favorite rabbit and namesake, Bugs Bunny?
Here is a super fun compilation of the best of Loony Tunes Halloween Cartoons!
Enjoy and check out the other Bugs video's, there are lots on YouTube!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN and don't eat too much Candy!  My friends are all sweet enough.
Also, don't party too much, you don't want to get drunk and do something stupid or dangerous.  Most Halloween parties occurred last night.  If you went to one, I hope you don't have a hangover.  But even with a raging hangover, you are sure to be in better shape than this young lady! Poor unfortunate soul, she should have stayed home.

Drat, I ended the post on a depressing downer, can't have that!  So, here's one more video
to lighten the mood and make you go Awwwwwwwwww! 


PS:  Be sure to read and watch all my other Halloween posts 
throughout the years!
Some will show up in the "you also might like" thingy below my previous post.
 Have a BOOOOOOTIFUL Holiday!  All Treats, no Tricks.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Use it while you have it!


Byeeeeeeeeee!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Worth Checking Out!


Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Amusing Bunni's Musings

Defending America against lamestream nuts

Defending America against lamestream nuts
Click My Pal for Breitbart's Site!

Oh Yeah!

Oh Yeah!
If You don't like it, LEAVE. I don't care if you read this blog or not. If you're a troll, don't bother to comment, you'll get blocked & deleted anyway!

Jedi Kittehs!


pets

Copyright

Copyright

Silly Squirrel

Silly Squirrel

Too Cute for Words

Powered By Blogger