Sunday, February 4, 2007

Superbowl Sunday is Here!




Well, today is the day! My Beloved BEARS are playing in the SUPERBOWL!
It's the first time in over 21 years! The whole City of Chicago is going crazy! It's so cold out here, wind chills of -25 below zero! But it will warm our hearts to no end when the Bears Win!
There has been seemingly endless coverage the past two weeks leading up to this wonderful day! If you care to read more about the monsters of the midway, BEARS!
Bear Down, Chicago Bears! Win one for the Bunni!!
Here's the refrain from a great song! Let's hope it brings us Luck today!
We are the Bears Shufflin' Crew
Shufflin' on down, doin' it for you.
We're so bad we know we're good.
Blowin' your mind like we knew we would.
You know we're just struttin' for fun
Struttin' our stuff for everyone.
We're not here to start no trouble.
We're just here to do the SUPER BOWL SHUFFLE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amusing Bunni,

Even though our beloved Bears 'lost' the Superbowl we're still NFC champs. It was really a super exciting time for the Bear fans in this bear-cold city.
Go Bears! We love you!

Amusing Bunni said...

You are so right, my anonymous friend! I still love my Bears, and YOU for your comment...email me! Now I'm wracking my brain to figure out who my secret poster is...tee hee! Keep Warm...the Bunni

Use it while you have it!


Byeeeeeeeeee!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Worth Checking Out!


Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Amusing Bunni's Musings

Defending America against lamestream nuts

Defending America against lamestream nuts
Click My Pal for Breitbart's Site!

Oh Yeah!

Oh Yeah!
If You don't like it, LEAVE. I don't care if you read this blog or not. If you're a troll, don't bother to comment, you'll get blocked & deleted anyway!

Jedi Kittehs!


pets

Copyright

Copyright

Silly Squirrel

Silly Squirrel

Too Cute for Words

Powered By Blogger