Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I feel like a Tourist Trailer & Johnny on Today





Hello Dear Friends & Loyal Readers:
You might have noticed, but I haven't been around in over a week, busy, busy.

I thank all of you who left such nice comments, I missed you all too.  I figured it's been a few weeks (since Thanksgiving!!!) since I did a post, so here's a little something to tide you over.

I'm very tired now, and it is SO COLD out here, it's brutal walking around on the ice and waiting for the busses, let me tell you. I hope you all had super fun Thanksgiving Holiday's, and I wish all my Jewish friends a very Happy Hanukah! I hope you had fun trips, and avoided the creepy gropers. It makes one not want to be a tourist.

I think the only Tourist I want to be is watching the new movie that comes out Friday, Dec. 10th. It has my two favorite actors in it, Angelina Jolie, and Johnny Depp, so this should be very fun. Here's the trailer for your entertainment.  I hope your week is wonderful.


The flick looks like great fun, and Angie is beautiful and elegant, as usual. I still need
to see the other movies I wanted too.  Perhaps I'll try and see the early show of Harry Potter this Sat. or Sunday. If anyone saw it, let me know how you liked it, and any of the other current ones. Catch ya laters.
UPDATE UPDATE:
Johnny was on the Today Show this morning! The interview was very interesting, and since many of you wrote how you love seeing him as a regular guy, you'll enjoy this.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/35133959


I embedded from the site above, and it's a different interview!! For Matt's interview today, CLICK ON THE NBC NEWS LOGO on above vid pic, or go to the address I put & Scoll the vids to the 8:48 am one, and you'll see Johnny's Interview from Thursday Today Show. I loved one of his quotes, guess which one, it's near the end of the interview.
You get extra Bunni huggs & kisses if you guess ;-)

No comments:

Use it while you have it!


Byeeeeeeeeee!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Worth Checking Out!


Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Amusing Bunni's Musings

Defending America against lamestream nuts

Defending America against lamestream nuts
Click My Pal for Breitbart's Site!

Oh Yeah!

Oh Yeah!
If You don't like it, LEAVE. I don't care if you read this blog or not. If you're a troll, don't bother to comment, you'll get blocked & deleted anyway!

Jedi Kittehs!


pets

Copyright

Copyright

Silly Squirrel

Silly Squirrel

Too Cute for Words

Powered By Blogger