Saturday, July 31, 2010

Wedding Video's, Carrie Underwood

Since the news and media are all fixating on Chelsea Clinton's wedding today, I thought I'd find some fun video's of beautiful sexy brides, in and out of their gowns.  I'm sure there won't be any photos like these in
the album dedicated to Clinton's only daughter (well, maybe if Bill had anything to say about it).  The Daily Mail UK wrote an interesting article about the event.

So, sit back and enjoy some beautiful brides, and Playboy Bunnies modeling their
finest tidy whities.  I am providing this public service to my male readers, and also
the ladies who like to look at beautiful things.  
Now, on to our Bridal Lovelies.


What the hell, I'll throw in some Sexy Bunny Costumes too, in case looking at all the bridal ware was giving anyone cold feet.


One of my favorite singers, and a very beautiful woman, Carrie Underwood,
recently got married.  I hope it works out wonderfully for her, and she
doesn't want to "UNDO IT" .


Enjoy your weekend, everyone. 



No comments:

Use it while you have it!


Byeeeeeeeeee!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Worth Checking Out!


Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Amusing Bunni's Musings

Defending America against lamestream nuts

Defending America against lamestream nuts
Click My Pal for Breitbart's Site!

Oh Yeah!

Oh Yeah!
If You don't like it, LEAVE. I don't care if you read this blog or not. If you're a troll, don't bother to comment, you'll get blocked & deleted anyway!

Jedi Kittehs!


pets

Copyright

Copyright

Silly Squirrel

Silly Squirrel

Too Cute for Words

Powered By Blogger