Monday, June 11, 2012

Hitler Finds Out Walker Won Wisc










It's time for another fun Hitler Video.

You will see dolfy isn't too happy to learn
that Scott Walker WON the recall
election in Wisconsin!


It's a very bad day at DNC HQ's, and it's only going to get worse by the minute.



I was predicting that Walker would win all last week!  I KNEW that people had had enough, and they were going to show it.  I am very psychic in that way.  I get feelings about people, events, places, the first time I see or meet them, and they always turn out
to be 100% correct.  Now, if I could just pick the lottery numbers.

Is your Cat Psychic, I will have to ask Kittehkins about this one.



She does lots of those things!  She can predict when I'm opening her can of Fancy Feast from the other room, and she knows what time I do certain things!  It's official,
Kitteh is a psychic genuius, what a fitting pet for a Bunni ;-)

I predict it will be another hot week with tons of crime, and more mentalness from
the mendacious moron in DC.  I hope your week is great.

No comments:

Use it while you have it!


Byeeeeeeeeee!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Worth Checking Out!


Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Amusing Bunni's Musings

Defending America against lamestream nuts

Defending America against lamestream nuts
Click My Pal for Breitbart's Site!

Oh Yeah!

Oh Yeah!
If You don't like it, LEAVE. I don't care if you read this blog or not. If you're a troll, don't bother to comment, you'll get blocked & deleted anyway!

Jedi Kittehs!


pets

Copyright

Copyright

Silly Squirrel

Silly Squirrel

Too Cute for Words

Powered By Blogger