Sunday, January 25, 2009

I Want to GET OUT OF HERE!




Oh, I am so, so sick of this cold and icy weather, and of living in Chicago, and having to go to work every morning in this crap! I've been dreaming of going somewhere over the rainbow, where it's warm and beautiful!



I am even more pissed off because the weekend is practically over, and I didn't get to go out adventuring anywhere.....I can't walk on these icy sidewalks! I'm also mad because once again I did not win the LOTTO, which would allow me to quit my job and follow this dream.
I have been trying to keep the faith and believe and name it and claim it....so I just must keep strong in my mind that GOD will deliver me from this hell on earth and in one lucky break, my life could change for the better, and all the past would be forgotten.

Well, for those of you who don't have to work, or have some vacation time coming where you could escape, I found a GREAT WEBSITE that tells you all about getting cheap air fares. I've been getting updates and e-mails for some time from Smarter Travel, you should sign up too! It has very good info and tools for all sorts of things related to travel! I know some day soon I will be needing it.

Until then, I"ll have to content myself with watching the travel shows on tv and dreaming of my perfect paradise. I love the shows on the new HD channel of PBS TV (Channel 11-3 here in Chicago) Create - Travel. Yesterday Morning before I even got out of bed, I was watching a super show about Australia, ahhh, that harbor, those pristine beaches, it looked so inviting. I never wanted to get up and turn off the tv, and start living my dreary life here in freezing cold chi-town. Another day of wishing to go out shopping, but not wanting to deal with the busses.

Well, dear reader, I hope you had a better weekend than I did......It really sucks when you don't have a car and you have to walk everywhere and worry about slipping on the ice and breaking your neck! If these lazy bastards around here would shovel their snow properly when it first falls, then the sidewalks wouldn't be solid sheets of treacherous ice. I manage to shovel my snow, with my bad back, why can't these peasants?? Oh well, that's another rant!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bunni, where do you live? I'd gladly come over and shovel your snow.

Bunni said...

I'm first reading this years later....thanks Linked within!  Luv that app.

I wish the lovely anony volunteer would materialize.  :-P
I could use him year round. ;)

Use it while you have it!


Byeeeeeeeeee!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Worth Checking Out!


Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Amusing Bunni's Musings

Defending America against lamestream nuts

Defending America against lamestream nuts
Click My Pal for Breitbart's Site!

Oh Yeah!

Oh Yeah!
If You don't like it, LEAVE. I don't care if you read this blog or not. If you're a troll, don't bother to comment, you'll get blocked & deleted anyway!

Jedi Kittehs!


pets

Copyright

Copyright

Silly Squirrel

Silly Squirrel

Too Cute for Words

Powered By Blogger